Contact us

Information Compliance Services contact details are below.

Information Compliance Services

You should usually contact your local information practitioner for advice in the first instance if you are a member of staff with a query about: 

  • Freedom of information requests
  • Subject access requests under data protection law

Information practitioners


Information Compliance Services

Contact details

Making an information request

To make an information request under freedom of information legislation or data protection law contact Information Compliance Services. 

Guidance on making an information request

Contact us by post

If you wish to contact us by post our address is:

Information Compliance Services

The University of Edinburgh

Old College

South Bridge